AMS : NDA Maths Volume-I
NDA stands for National Defense Academy. NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.
Online as well as offline mode of teaching facility is provided.
Consultation for academic as well as test preparation is provided.
Highly simplified Book is available for NDA Mathematics-2020.
1. Title of the Book : The New Simplified Mathematics Vol-I for NDA & NA Entrance Exams.
2. Author: AMS Education.
3. Copyright : Author
4. Minimum Price Edition (MPE)
6. No. of Pages : 750 Pages.
7. Size of the Book : Breadth-8.27”, Length-11.69”, Height-1.00”.
8. Weight : 1050 grams
9. Price : Rs. 590.
Find it on AMS.
Find it on Amazon.
- Online as well as offline mode of teaching
- Highly Experienced Teaches
- Simplified Study Resources
NDA Preparation Tips
- Make sure you are thorough with the NDA Syllabus and exam pattern.
- Do not forget to refer to class 11 and Class 12 NCERT books.
- You must know the basic formulae/concepts from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Plan a preparation schedule and practice as many NDA Practice Papers as possible.
- For the English section, focus on reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary. You must revise the basic grammar rules from a reliable source.
- Be well aware of current affairs and events that are making news.
- Make sure the political and historical scenario of India is on your tips.
- Take help from coaching centers if required, but make sure they hold a good record.
Here are some useful NDA Preparation Tips to score better in the exam:
"Our solutions are designed to help students and teachers efficiently and effectively address their needs and challenges across multiple domains. These solutions are built on our more than seventeen years of rich industry experience, domain-expertise, technological competence and operational excellence."
NDA has the following two different papers to check for the student's eligibility for the written exam.
Fill up the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.